Wednesday 17 July 2013

Crow Chin Evening

Me and Mick were first to arrive and after a hot and sweaty walk up I decided to lead Kelly's Eliminate (HS 4a) which has a steep fingery start leading to a pleasant slabby finish. While I was belaying Mick, Jago and Christine arrived and followed in turn.
On reaching the bottom the midges were out so I continued leading Feathered Friends (VS 4b) a slightly bold slab climb with a pull over a perched block while Jago led October Slab (HS 4b), Christine and Mick followed respectively.
I continued by leading Christine on October Slab while Mick led Jago on Bent Crack (VD).
Because of the midges we never paused to take photos so no pictures this time. The midges brought a slightly premature end to the nights activities and I finished off by leading Kellys Eye (HS 4a) and Jago led Feathered Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment